Friday, August 05, 2005

The Dukes of Hazzard Movie is out!

which begs the question, can Jessica Simpson's ass in cutoffs carry a whole movie? ...because once you get past that, there isn't a whole lot left. OK, I'm guilty of of not knowing about what I'm criticizing to an extent, because I haven't seen the movie. I expect to pass on the DVD version when it comes out, too. I have read the reviews though, which claim it's like the TV show, but more PG-13 than G rated. I think that pretty much qualifies my opinion, and so....I think the answer is..ummmmmm, no.

The other side of the coin though. If by some miracle, the movie is #1 at the box office this weekend, you have to give credit where credit is due, and say Jessica's ass is worth millions. In that case, she needs to be talking to Lloyds of London.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

too late... they went bottoms up !!

Jo ;)

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home