Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Katrina and the Waves

I'm starting to worry. Tropical storm Katrina started the day projected to slide across south Florida and head westward through the Gulf of Mexico toward Louisiana. Little by little the track has shifted so now it's cutting north through Tallahassee. I hope the eastward trend doesn't continue. We could use some rain, but I could do without a hurricane. I don't wish that mess on anyone, but I especially don't wish it on me, because as we all know, it's all about me. Besides, I expect to be Walkin' on Sunshine, dammit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog site, really cool!

I have a childrens nutrition site/blog.
It pretty much covers childrens nutrition related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic blog. Keep it going.

If you are interested in your drinking water quality, check out my site on home water filtration. You'll find lots of information on home water filtration and related issues.

4:49 PM  
Blogger S.S. said...

:D

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home