Thursday, December 22, 2005

I wonder what kind of Mercedes Benz Santa drives?

I heard a commercial on the radio last night as I drove home from work that started with that line. A woman went on to muse about the pros (but of course no cons) of each particular class of Benz and how it would suit the Kringle lifestyle. I couldn't repeat them here because frankly, I don't know the Mercedes line well enough to know a 'C' class from a 'D' class from an 'E' class.

I just wanted to gag.

I know Christmas is over commercialized, but come on. The guy lives at the North Pole and drives a sleigh. It's powered by eight tiny reindeer and not 300 horses, dammit!

I have nothing against someone giving someone else a Benz for Christmas. In fact, if you're contemplating this move, e-mail me and I'll help you add a name to your list. Just don't be messin' with Santa, or baby Jesus for that matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home