Friday, January 27, 2006

Bambi II?

I saw a commercial tonight for Bambi II. Bambi freaking II. I'm sorry, but Bambi is something you don't sequel. It's like making Casablanca II: the Return of Ric, or The Sound Of Music II: Un Von Trapped, or Scream II..never mind, bad example. Still, I don't care if you are Disney, some things shouldn't be II'd, and Bambi is one of them.

There are some things that defy the reason, "because we can" (or because it'll make a buck), and this is one of them, but of course, they aren't listening to me.

4 Comments:

Blogger S.S. said...

Is there really a Casablanca II?

11:51 PM  
Blogger John said...

No there isn't...and there shouldn't be, Sandra. It's one of those things that I think should just be left as it is and not messed with.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Painter Lady said...

I think they're trying to answer an age old question...

"Why did the deer cross the road?"

12:22 PM  
Blogger S.S. said...

Yea I thought so (there's no Casablanca II).

Just thought I'd check to confirm ;)

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home