Friday, February 03, 2006

The Super Bowl Cometh

OK, so the weekend is here, and my opinion hasn't changed a bit. I still don't see the Steelers having a lot of trouble putting away the Seahawks. I listen to all the experts and many of them have all these reasons they see it being close or me being completely wrong, and yeah...I could be wrong. (It's happened before.) If I am, well, OK, I shrug my shoulders and move on. I don't have a lot at stake, emotionally in this game. Neither team is big on my hit parade.

Last year we watched the game at a friends house, on his huge screen TV and he had a bunch of people over. This year that friend, who is a huge Steelers fan, is the same guy I talked about three posts ago who's getting the stealth divorce. If that wasn't happening, the party would be very large and at their place, because his Steelers are playing. Kinda puts a wet blanket on it all, for me. This year nobody's stepping up to the plate, party-wise, and I might have to call him and not throw anything huge because well, our house won't handle it, but have him and a few other people over, just to get together and watch the show...and the commercials.

Still, if the Steelers don't romp...I'll be very surprised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home