Sunday, April 02, 2006

it may hurt to say it, but it's true....

OK, you gotta hand it to the Gators. Maybe not. Maybe you don't,but I do. The team may or may not be one of the best two in the country, but they beat my Wildcats and rang out midnight for the cinderella Patriots of George Mason, and are playing UCLA for the national championship in a sport that ranks second in interest to the vast majority of the Gator faithful. No, I don't like that they beat my Wildcats, but I'm not that bitter about it. You have to give them credit. They're damn good...and I think tomorrow will be their day. It says a lot for the team and especially their coach, Billy Donovan, who took guys who didn't even start last year and turned them into a likely national champion. Besides, when given a choice between pulling for the University of Florida and UCLA in just about anything, I'll side with the local guys.

Go Gators!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home