Thursday, August 24, 2006

bits and pieces

Wow, it's amazing how the hit count goes up on this place when I mention Hillary, and sinks back down when I talk about food. I guess my priorities really are messed up.

Golf last night - my game must be bipolar or something. One week after wondering if I needed to find a new hobby (OK, not really, but it didn't go anything close to well), I rocked. I guess the one consistent thing about me and golf is that I'm inconsistent.

JonBenet Ramsey - is there anything else going on in the world? Please let's get our media off this subject.

Terrell Owens has yet to do anything in Dallas, except wear a Miami Heat Jeresey to the Dallas Mavericks playoff game. Way to go, Me O! How'd that whole reality show idea pan out anyway?

Boston Red Sox - who?

Mount Vesuvius - now #2 in the Guiness Book under meltdowns...after the Red Sox

Listening to sports talk this morning...one local high school football team (and probably others may too, this coach just happened to be interviewed) has a developmental squad...of over 100 aspiring 7th and 8th graders, hoping to catch his eye for next year (or the year after). One of his 14 year olds can squat 600 pounds. I'm not even sure I know what that means, but it just seems wrong. The youngster is 13, and he's nowhere near moving 600 pounds...even if he could just roll it down a hill.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

I knew it. Get on the Red Sox' collective case and they'd respond. They all come to the Lumberyard daily (that much is common knowledge) to see if I will ever say anything intelligent, and got bent outa shape when I jumped in their shit, and went out to prove me wrong.

Yeah, I'll take credit for that.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home