Friday, August 18, 2006

right in the...well...lumberyard

Golf is such an up and down game, or at least for me it is.

I was starting to play...better. I won't say good, or well, because I've never played well. I've seen people who play well, and I'm not in their league. But the last few week at the range and playing Thursday nights after work, I've been encouraged. Things have been looking up.

Then came last night, and I couldn't do anything right. Nobody in our group could, so we didn't score all that well, but wow...it's amazing how it can all just fall apart. I guess that's why you keep trying, because you see the potential, and when it all goes to shit, you think...need to practice. I can do this. I've seen me do this. Just a bit of a blow to the confidence, but I'll get it back.

In the end, between bad golf and going home and being inundated with JonBenet Ramsey on T.V.....golf, however bad, will win every time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home