Monday, August 28, 2006

in a NyQuillian haze

The youngster and I hit the skybox Saturday night. He was very impresed. Three TVs and the crowd out in front of him. There was food and drinks...even for kids. He made friends with Mike, the guy who took care of us. The game...well, it wasn't as bad as the one before, but still, the Jaguars have nothing to brag about.

Ever since that game though, I've been feeling worse and worse. The throat started bothering me during the game and the rest of the cold symptoms followed suit over the next 12 hours. By Sunday afternoon, I was nuthin' but a couch potato and much the same today. The NyQuil/DayQuil cycle has begun and I'm hoping it doesn't last too long. I'm thinking, if I'm being smart about it and getting my rest and fluids and all that...maybe tomorrow I'll be back.

In the meantime...take care.

3 Comments:

Blogger JessieE said...

No, YOU take care. And the old wive's tale...gargle with warm salt water?? it really does work.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Painter Lady said...

Hope you feel better soon. Miss your musings.
xxxxx

1:47 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

get well soon...

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home