Thursday, October 18, 2007

coming down with the fuckits

It's been a while since I felt like crap. I thought maybe it was because I was being more of a healthy person, exercising and all that. Well, so much for that.

Started feeling like crap Tuesday. Yesterday I took the day off and felt a bit better. The youngster had the day off school, so we did his orthodontist appointment and went for a short bike ride, and then I napped...for a damn long time. Went to bed early and woke up this morning with a very sore throat and that attitude....the one where you really don't give a damn about anything...you just want to sleep. It's a symptom more than a disease, I guess, but I've always called it a case of the 'fuckits'. I got 'em bad about now.

Catch y'all when they go away.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger JessieE said...

Been having 'em myself for a while. Thus no blogging.

Hope you feel better soon.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home