Friday, January 04, 2008

just stuff

It really wouldn't have mattered to me who won the Orange Bowl last night. It was just fun to watch a real battle. Both teams had their moments. Kansas just had more of them. They epitomized the bowl season for the Big 12, who surprised me as a conference. The whole conference (except that egg Oklahoma laid) came up pretty strong.

Iowa - does anyone really care? I can't see Huckabee being around and much of a contender come August. Obama, maybe. If those were my choices though, I'd be tempted to stay home. I like Obama. I just thing he's politically blissfully ignorant and a bit naive, and will basically set us up to get run over by people who want us dead. He wants to get out of Iraq and have a dialogue with extremists. They want him, me, and everyone else who doesn't share their beliefs, beheaded. I'm thinking the lack of a mouth would make for a short dialogue. He doesn't seem to get that concept. Huckabee really hasn't said anything to make me want to vote for him. He talks values, but heck, I have values, and I wouldn't vote for me for President. What else ya got? I need that, but I need more. Neither of them impress me much. Maybe in time they will, or someone else will, but the fact that they won the Iowa caucuses...yawn...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home