Wednesday, April 23, 2008

land shark


Yeah, I'm probably beating a dead horse, but I don't really care all that much. It's my lumberyard, so sometimes it gets to be all about me. (OK, lots of times it's all about me, but let's not get mired in the details.) Last night after doing the gym thing, I was web surfing a little. I went back to the J'ville fishwrap site to check out the pictures from the Katie Ride for Life. It seemed...there were more of them. More? Maybe I can find one of us.
OK, I was only halfway successful. I was hoping for a picture of me with the youngster, or honestly, another of the youngster, even by himself. I have pictures of me on a bike. I don't have many of him. I did, however, find me..cruisin' Amelia Island in my Dogfish Head jersey, somewhere around 11 miles into the ride.
So no, I didn't find what I wanted, but I found this, which is still a whole lot better than finding nothing.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Painter Lady said...

awesome photo! :)

9:25 AM  
Blogger JessieE said...

ditto! Looking good, lumberyard!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Lynsey said...

Lookin' good Lumberyard! woooohoooooo!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home