Wednesday, June 25, 2008

my sliding golf game

It's sad what's happening to my golf game, and it's finally hitting home.

I used to hit the driving range every weekend, at least once. Now, if I have a free couple of hours, I'm grabbing the bike. It's better exercise and it helps toward a mission in September. I used to play a round of golf every month or so. I haven't played a round of golf since New Years Eve.

Now, it's the summer golf season at work which I've blogged about before. $5 for nine holes. Hard deal to beat, and I'm not passing it up. I have to come to grips with one simple fact though. I was never all that good, but now...I'm devolving into just plain bad. I'm slowing sinking from mediocrity to the world of the dismal.

I think it's time to get a little perspective on the bike thing and work more toward a balance in my outdoor activities.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home