Monday, November 24, 2008

Travis Barker...what an ultra-maroon

OK the guy got burned...badly in a plane crash, and third degree burns are nothing to sneeze at, but this is one of the things I hate about lawyers, and people thinking they're entitled to something for being in an accident. He's suing, and was asked about his chances of winning his lawsuit....

"I don't know. I just think positive. I mean, I think so, if something goes wrong that's not supposed to go wrong or you fall victim of it I think you should be compensated."

So...you're saying, if it was something that goes wrong that's supposed to go wrong, then that would be OK? Does that make it something that goes right? Isn't just about everything that goes wrong not supposed to go wrong? Isn't that pretty much the definition of "going wrong"?

In short...NO, that doesn't mean you should get compensated. Maybe you should get compensated. Maybe there were other circumstances that would justify that, but not just because something went wrong.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home