Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Would you believe...

Don Adams passed away. He gave life to the character Agent 86 in one of the great TV shows from my childhood memory and one of Mel Brooks's better creations (Get Smart), and opposite Agent 99 (Barbara Feldon) who was one of my first celeb crushes at the tender age of...I dunno...nine maybe? The other I can remember was Mrs. Emma Peel of the Avengers. Mrs. Peel rocked, but anyway... He is also lesser known as the voice of cartoon crime fighter, Inspector Gadget, and going back farther, Tennessee Tuxedo (sidekick to Chumley the walrus). Black armbands for all my friends in memory of the man who always...missed it by that much. He will be missed by much more.

Can we have a moment in the cone of silence please?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Was it Ms Peels leather cat suit that drew you to her ?

10:34 AM  
Blogger John said...

I think that might have been a factor, but you have to put the right thing in the leather catsuit to make it appealing. Let's face it. Put Rosanne Barr in that catsuit and...eeeewwwwwwwwww.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Painter Lady said...

the babe-of-the-day has a black armband on...

I loved that show. He was a great character actor.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home