Wednesday, April 19, 2006

the Omen

It's happened. The devil's spawn now lives because one beautiful young actress was seduced by the dark and seedy side. Tom and Katie have a child (and on the same day Brooke Shields delivers...that's almost too scary). I know the initial snarkiness has faded, but this still has enough conceptual 'eeewwwwwwww' going for it to keep the folks at FreeKatie.com busy for a while longer.

There was a time I felt sorry for young Katie Holmes, but now I figure she's been around Tom long enough to know what she's doing. She may be young, but she wasn't born yesterday. I mean, if she was looking for some good looking old fart to father her child, she could have looked me up, but no. She settled for...that.

In the words of Super Chicken, "You knew the job was dangerous when you took it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home