Monday, April 03, 2006

springin' forward into the ice age

First let me say this is my least favorite weekend of the year, and I guess it gets to be even worse as I get older. I hate springing forward. I hate Monday morning when my body hasn't quite gotten used to the time change and thinks it's getting up at 4:45, instead of 5:45. 5:45 really is bad enough. It'll take a few days to get used to and then everything will be fine, but I hate this morning.

On the far better side, the new, new refrigerator appears to function correctly! We have ice, and it gets delivered through the door. All's right in my refrigeration world.

Baseball went well Saturday night. We played to a 5-5 tie, but the youngster did well, with the exception of one glaring error. Hey, the kid ain't perfect, besides that, he hit well and played good defense, and mostly had fun, and that's what matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home