Friday, July 21, 2006

still reeling from vacation

It's amazing, when people fill in for you while you're gone and you thought you told them exactly what needed to be done...and don't realize how many assumptions you left in there...how they can do exactly what you told them needed to be done and have it come out so far from what you expected. I'm still piecing things back together, and it's not pretty. I guess I need to learn to be more specific.

"First thing in the morning" has come and gone and no word on the new method of transport. I'm guessing that means they didn't get it, or they would be all over telling me when to come and get it. I called, but the people who know aren't available right now....or since "right now", so I'm expecting a call....sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home