Friday, July 28, 2006

two words

Pamela Anderson, when asked about how she's coping with pre-nuptual nerves leading up to her marriage to Kid Rock was quoted as saying, "I have two words for you. Champagne."

Ya know, I have nothing against large breasts on women. In fact, I think they can be quite attractive. It is helpful, however, when a woman's IQ is larger than her bra size. It should also be noted that she who has trouble counting to two is also the PETA spokes-model telling us all that wearing fur is a very bad thing. Yes, liberal causes are big on getting spokes-people from the crowd in 90210 (the Zip Code, not the show, but there too). They don't have to be bright. They just have to be famous..some for their very large...ummmmm...IQs. Right.

I have two words for you Pammy. What an ultra-maroon.

2 Comments:

Blogger JessieE said...

LOLOLOLOL I thought close to the same thing when I read "Two Words: Champagne"--except you were a lot nicer than the response I had in my head!!!

7:29 AM  
Blogger John said...

I heard she actually had breast reduction surgery and one of the deciding factors was to get the bra size under the IQ. Don't think it worked though.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home