Friday, July 21, 2006

Highlander update

Supposedly, the light blue color has now turned white, and it should appear in something other than virtual form by.....well, maybe tomorrow, maybe Sunday and maybe Monday...but it should be no later than Monday.

Right.

One side note - the fact that I'm driving the stripped version of the new car has a side effect. I'm pretty much radio-less, since this version has an antenna, but it's not installed. My version will have the antenna in the windshield. Anyway, it makes AM radio useless and FM half decent, but has again sent me to the CD player, which works just fine. I will recommend Fall Out Boy's latest. You gotta like a band with song titles like "I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home