Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Jagmania

When I bought the rolling video game, it came with a little frame around the license plate proudly advertising the place where I bought it. That frame is still surrounding my license plate. I'm not that happy with the fact that I'm advertising that place, and thought I might advertise something else, like my favorite football team.

I know from past experience that there's a store at the beach, Jagmania, that specializes in all things Jaguar. I heard a rumor that they'd moved, but were still at the beach, so I did the switchboard.com thing and found an address. Sure enough, at the beach but not where they used to be, so I figured I'm set. At lunch, I got in the rolling video game and headed for said establishment. When I got there, the number on the address was right but it was no longer Jagmania. The name on the store was Adam and Eve and while it specializes in things of a feline nature, Jaguars aren't the felines in question. Further investigation (looking at the Jagmania website) has shown that they have moved again since switchboard.com was last updated, and pretty far from the beach...so I'll get what I want eventually, but it won't be a lunch break mission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home