Wednesday, August 30, 2006

PETA strikes again

I got an e-mail today, from someone claiming to work for PETA. Or at least their e-mail address allegedly ended with '@peta.org'.

Apparently they're up in arms because Beyonce (she with supposed fur issues as well) posed somewhere with a baby gator....with it's mouth taped shut. I don't know the details. What Beyonce does has very little bearing on my life. I dunno, though. If I was going to pose with a baby gator, you'd better believe its mouth would be taped shut. Those teeth are pretty damn sharp! As a matter of fact, the youngster has been up close and personal with a baby gator, and yeah, its mouth was taped shut at the time. They did remove the tape afterwards and really, neither before or after the event did the baby gator seem to have anything to say. During the event, the baby gator didn't seem to be struggling to get a word out edgewise, or struggling in any other way. I don't think it was a very traumatic thing (not that I'm a baby gator expert)...honestly.

Please people...visit the life store...ask me to come with...I'll help you pick one out.

ps. I do realize the e-mail could be a hoax. Anybody can send e-mail from just about any address they please. I sent my brother, the deadhead, an e-mail from JerryGarcia@heaven.org a few months after he passed away. Little did I know, he looked, and there really was a heaven.org. When I finally confessed that I did it, he thought I went through the trouble of creating the website just for him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Painter Lady said...

Oh man... you are so funny sometimes. I cracked up over the Jerry Gracia email hoax. That's something I would do to one of my siblings.

Peta ... and getting a life? One can dream, J...one can dream.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home