Wednesday, February 14, 2007

feeling a bit left out on Valentine's Day

OK, so now there's Zsa Zsa's husband, some immigration minister in the Bahamas, and God knows who else. I have to ask....

Am I the only guy in the Northern Hemisphere that Anna Nicole didn't do?

At work, we call the boss's office "the black hole", because people get sucked in there and disappear for hours. Sometimes we wonder if they'll ever be heard from again. (He likes to talk...a lot.) I'm thinking of renaming that place "Anna Nicole Smith".

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Painter Lady said...

My Dad came into the studio just now and said, "Sherrie, I've got some news to tell you before it becomes common knowledge...'I'm the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby.'"

lol.. cracked me up and made me think of how left out you feel.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home