Monday, May 21, 2007

the Anna Nicole diaries

Surfin' over the weekend, I found this link. It's supposedly some of the more titillating bits of the Anna Nicole Smith diaries someone paid a bazillion dollars for. Yes, I know...why did I bother? It's a bit like the train wreck you have to look at. Serious morbid curiosity. I'm not proud of the fact that I went looking, but I did. Before you go there though, be advised it's very X rated.

What I did get out of it is, if this is really her diary, the high school dropout part shines through. The spelling/grammar is pretty bad, and it makes me feel a bit sorry for her. I'm getting a picture of someone who wasn't the sharpest tool in the box, and because of that, was seriously exploited by a lot of people (and sure, call me another blood sucking pig for including the link, but at least I'm not profitting from it all, not that that rationalization makes me all that much better). The second part is I doubt it really was her diary. All the entries they show are signed by someone named Robyn...which was neither her stage or real name. I'm smelling a very poorly disguised hoax.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home