Friday, April 25, 2008

the draft cometh

I'm not going to wax knowlegable on the NFL draft and what the Jaguars will do, because every year they baffle me. Every year there's a guy I think we need, and every year I'm wrong...or I may be right, but I pick wrong, like last year when I was screaming at the television, "Take Brady Quinn!!" to no avail.

So this year, instead of going on and on about our defensive end needs, I'll leave you with this.

Is it just me, or as the years go on, is Mel Kiper Jr. evolving into a really bad Elvis impersonation? Not so much in the picture in the link, because it must be a few years old, but watch him on ESPN. If you tune in to their draft coverage tomorrow, I'm sure he'll be hard to miss. I'm thinking...my God, look at that hair. Just put a couple dozen gold chains around his neck and it could be a Blue Christmas....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home