Thursday, May 01, 2008

Mario Kart

Now, I'm officially hooked.

Mario Kart for the Wii is awesome! You get an honest to goodness (albeit a bit small) steering wheel that the controller fits into, and you use it like a wheel, accelerate/brake using buttons on the controller, but they integrate themselves into the wheel. You turn the wheel and the car/motorcycle on the screen turns..all wireless....and it's highly addictive.

I'm to the point now where I just look at the wheel, sitting on the coffee table (or wherever it is), and if I don't have at least an hour to waste, I keep moving...because if I pick it up, I'll be there a while. Then, after about an hour, I have to make myself put it down and go do something more constructive. That game is a blast!

This one definitely gets the Lumberyard seal of approval.

p.s. added 5/5 - we got a few more steering wheels so we can have family team races, and we can all race for the same team. This thing is a blast!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home