Wednesday, June 04, 2008

so it's Obama

Well, I guess the best part is that makes the worst case scenario a little more tolerable.

I'm not going out on a Baldwin limb and say it'd be a great time to leave the country if he wins. Right now I'd have a hard time believing he could win, but a lot can happen between now and November, and the first black American President is not outside the realm of possibility.

Still, in my mind, McCain is far and away the lesser of the two evils. I think he's more of a realist and has a far better grasp of the world stage he's asking to play on. I think both of them will bend the truth until it's fairly unrecognizable between now and November in an effort to sway votes, and for that I will dispise them both. In the end though, I'll still let me voice be heard. There you have what it will say....as of June 4th. I'm less certain what it will say in November.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home