Monday, December 08, 2008

I have been verbally challenged

The Jaguars have thrown down the gauntlet, and I'm against the ropes.

I consider myself a half decent writer. No, I'll never work for the daily paper, but I'm pretty good with words, or at least, I used to think so. I usually don't have a problem expressing myself, and can get my point across without too much difficulty.

All that changed yesterday. My football team showed me a performance for which I have no description. I don't have the vocabulary to express SUCK in that strong of a term. It was such an exponentially bad SUCK, a level of SUCK never before experienced in the lumberyard, that maybe someone else can pull off the description...someone more adept with words than I. It's just way beyond my capability.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home