Wednesday, December 20, 2006

whatever you do, do it right

I don't know if, when, how often I'll get here until next year so...

Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukka
Happy Kwanzaa
Happy Festuvus
Happy Birthday
Happy last week and a half of the year
Happy New Year
Happy College Bowl Season

Whatever you celebrate, do it, and do it right. Enjoy yourself and be safe, and lets usher in the best new year we have in a very long time.

Take care of yourselves folks, and come back here when you can, but only if you really want to.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Festuvus for the rest of us!!

Happy holidays to you, John of the lumberyard. I've enjoyed you in '06, and hope to continue to do so in '07. Your insight and humor have comforted me and made me laugh, and I am most thankful.

God bless Blogger.

:-)

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John,
Be safe and enjoy your time off.
Can't imagine not having you around.
You're a bright spot that I plan to visit often in 2007.
Thanks for the years of friendship and all the laughter... you make the world a brighter place.
wuv ya,
Shere
xxoo

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home