Wednesday, January 21, 2009

baby it's cold outside

OK, I realize I'm talking to people who deal with this sort of thing (or worse) on a regular basis in the winter, but daymn, who cranked the A/C?

I walked the dog this morning before the sun came up and felt the pain of real cold and wind (it was somewhere around 27°F/-2°C), . I was thinking...I remember this. This is daytime in Pennsylvania this time of year. This is one of the reasons I don't live there. The bad news is it's supposed to be even colder tonight. The good news is it'll kill a lot of the mosquitoes waiting to hatch in the swamps, and it'll be back to 70° by the weekend. It does get cold here, but it doesn't last all that long.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynsey said...

agreed! It's freakin cold!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home