Tuesday, March 13, 2007

my least favorite week of the year

I so hate this week. Not because of anything except daylight savings time
.
The week we lose an hour of sleep totally messes with me, and it's about time we stopped that crap....or I'm going to have to move to Arizona...one of the few sane places on this earth where they don't buy in to this lunacy.

This year hasn't been as bad as some, just because I was off yesterday. The youngster had the day off, so I took it too. We went bike riding a bit, shopping a bit, made burgers for dinner and had a pretty decent day. Included in there was the ability to sleep past the normal work day alarm...and going to bed earlier the last two nights made the transition somewhat easier, but this morning still sucked...and most of this week will, until my body finally faces the fact that I won't let it sleep until it thinks it should. It will eventually stop protesting, but until then, I, like most of you (admit it, you're right there with me) will hate my alarm clock.

This week begins March Madness, which rocks my little world. I had a day off, which is always cool. The weather has been great so far. All of that, however, is offset by that alarm clock which insists on going off a full hour before it really should.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home