Wednesday, June 11, 2008

back in the groove...almost

After weeks of trying not to push myself, I went to the gym last night. I hadn't been there in quite a while, and to be honest, once you get out of that routine it's hard to go back.

I still have a "runny nose" issue from that stupid cold, but it's getting better and it's really the only symptom left. I debated the gym with myself, and finally concluded that the only reason I really didn't want to go, was because I really didn't want to go. I'd gotten used to being a slug again, and it was comfy and cushy and oh so wrong....so I got off my lazy ass and went.

Once I got there, I was glad I did it, and afterwards I was even happier.

Now the biggest thing on the home front is getting the youngster ready for the Bike MS (I wish those people would make up their mind about what they want to call it) ride in September. So far, I think we'll get there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home